Autonomous Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autonomous Mode

We wrote our first autonomous routines using Linear Op Mode. We have four, two for red and blue starting positions. When we loaded the app and opened the Driver Station App, all of the autonomous routines appeared with our tele-op routine. How do you make autonomous routines appear under the autonomous selection in the driver station app? I am assuming that when you select a program in autonomous, you'll get the 30 second timer. I hope this makes sense to someone.

Include the proper class, and just before the start of the class, use the auton annotation instead of teleop:

import com.qualcomm.robotcore.eventloop.opmode.Autonomous ;

@Autonomous(name="AutonTest", group="Tests")

vs.

import com.qualcomm.robotcore.eventloop.opmode.TeleOp;
    @TeleOp(name = "TeleTest", group = "Ttests")

The group will break the opmodes into sections within the appropriate pulldown.

Comment

Wow! That's not a part of App Inventor we've ever seen.

Comment

That is the Java code. I missed that this thread was in the App Inventor sub-forum. Sorry.

Comment

While in designer mode select the op mode in the components section than place a check mark in the box for autonomous which is in the properties section.

Comment

Thanks to FTC7253 and jtova. You are gracious professionals. I see the check box for autonomous. How easy is that?
            Merry Christmas!!

Comment

Working...
            X