Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to post in "Tournament Rule" forum

Hello,

Today I wanted to post a question in the "Tournament Rules" Q&A Forum, but I don't see a "Post New Thread" button in its "Post your Tournament Rules Questions Here" sub-forum. I do see "Post New Thread" buttons in all of the other appropriate forums / sub-forums (including this one).

I wasn't sure where to send this message (I can't seem to find an "admin" or help-with-forums address), so I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place for such questions.

Pm

You'll need to ask your coach or mentor for your team-specific QA credentials:

http://ftcforum.usfirst.org/showthre...Guidelines-***

Comment

I am the coach/mentor logged in with our team-specific credentials. I do see the "Post New Thread" button in all of the other Game Q&A forums, just not that one.

Pm

Comment

I just logged in with my team credentials and see the same thing as you. Every other forum indeed has a "post new thread" button.

Comment

Originally posted by FTC7172 View Post
          Hello,

Today I wanted to post a question in the "Tournament Rules" Q&A Forum, but I don't see a "Post New Thread" button in its "Post your Tournament Rules Questions Here" sub-forum. I do see "Post New Thread" buttons in all of the other appropriate forums / sub-forums (including this one).

I wasn't sure where to send this message (I can't seem to find an "admin" or help-with-forums address), so I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place for such questions.

Pm

Hi Teams - Sorry about that! I think I've fixed the problem. You should be all set to post with the login in your team record.

JoAnn

Comment

Working...
          X