Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FTC Driver Control Station not recognizing Logitech F130 controller! Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTC Driver Control Station not recognizing Logitech F130 controller! Help!

Hey guys, I am the lucky guy that gets to set-up next years tech. I was able to get the robot respond to the default program "K9Line", but when I try to use the Teleop, nothing happens. I have watched the new technology video, where he shows the app and controls the robot. There should be input under the "User 1" on the bottom left hand side of the screen, but I can't figure out how to get the phone to recognize the gamepad. I have tried to update the phone, but there is no available updates.
    Anyway, any help is greatly appreciated,
    Electonic, Frustrated and Confused programmer and driver for team 8417, The 'Lectric Legends

I am suggesting from a obvious mistake I made -
    After connecting game pad via OTG to phone, you need to press START+A (player 1) or START+B (player2).

-- Ruhul
    -- Ruhul
    Coach, The Techie Titans
    FTC Team 9901

Comment

Originally posted by Electonic View Post
      ... There should be input under the "User 1" on the bottom left hand side of the screen, but I can't figure out how to get the phone to recognize the gamepad. ...
      See page 58 of the "FTC Training Manual, JAVA Programming for the Next Gen Controller"

https://github.com/ftctechnh/ftc_app...al%20v0_93.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by ruhul View Post
        I am suggesting from a obvious mistake I made -
        After connecting game pad via OTG to phone, you need to press START+A (player 1) or START+B (player2).

-- Ruhul
        Thanks! This is exactly what I had to do. Also, thanks for the link for the PDF, CraigRochester!
        Cheers,
        Electonic

Comment

Working...
        X